Monday, November 18, 2002

A man kissed 11 king cobra's and created a world record. AXN and its frightening shows. Phew! This happened on Guinness book of world records. As soon as this guy, Cordon Cates (I hope I am right?), picks a snake, it goes hiss hiss hiss. Some how he bends down and plants a lovely kiss and the snake is all subdued, wondering what the heck is happening. Ultimately he picks a 15-foot long snake and with great difficulty, seals a kiss on to the dangerous King Cobra. Phew! The entire crowds, on the set and off the set, were aghast at this strange show. Strange are the ways of people, they just come up with stuff, u would not even have dreamt about. And perform these stunts as though they have been born to do it. Sheer courage.

Now u know how my weekend went by. TV, TV and TV. After a long time, i spent my valuable time in front of the idiot box. Another thing i did was, sleep. Slept like a log. And its effect on me today, i am dozing at work. Wake up lady is what i tell myself, time and again. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive