Thursday, March 13, 2003

It is indeed strange that, small incidents or you may say view can get you back to your spirits, recharge you with unbounded energy and gear you up for the rest of the day.

Last evening as I was driving to a dinner party, I was not in the best of my moods and I did not want that to be very prominent and spoil the party. I was telling myself cheer up cheer up, but the adamant me was not relenting to the inner me’s plea to smile. At that minute, I was driving on the ring road, which is perpendicular to the runway of the Bangalore Airport. I was witness to the take off and landing of two aircraft’s, the one which was on the way out of Bangalore was quite far away, but the one which was landing, literally, flew over my car, I could see the tires and the lights blinding me for a while. It charged me up and I thot, it will land on my car. But that did not happen (else u would not be reading a blog written by me ;)), what happened was that I was wonder stuck by the way the aircraft landed, have been a witness to many landings and take off, but not this way. Phew! It was lovely. I was as excited as a kid is after seeing something just out of the world, laughing with excitment and like a magician waving his wand over me, I was back to my normal self, thrilled to bits that I saw such a wonderful view. Also led me to imagine what the scene must be at JFK, where aircraft’s land by the minute.

Not to mention we had a wonderful party last night. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive