Thursday, May 29, 2003

This is a really Unique Love letter...got that in the mail y'day and its pretty funny. But nothing to beat the Tapori's love letter.

Howdy Menaka,

I am actually a friend of Karunakaran on whose behalf I am penning this love epistle. Karunakaran wanted me to remind you that he is the pencil-line mustached
individual who sits behind you in Chemistry class.

Coming to the subject matter of a love letter, he seems to think that I would do a better job than he, albeit this is my first stab at one by proxy. And he wanted me to convey that he has a huge crush on you. Which pretty much sums up the letter. But he wants it to be at least a page long to seem proper and wants me
to throw in some flowery language and such to impress you. So let us meet in the next paragraph.

You should note that this poor fellow has been making numerous attempts at a love letter, the evidence of which remains in the wastepaper basket. Pity that love
must kill so many trees. I took a peek at the crumpled up pieces. He apparently had starting trouble, much like trying to jumpstart a motorbike on a cold
morning. He never got to the body of the letter...and seems to have put away a few glasses of the finest toddy in trying to come up with a good opening. Since
he has gone to bed with a severe hangover, let me give you a glimpse into his valiant efforts.

My Dear, Dear Menaka

My only dear Menaka

Meri pyaari Menaka

Pyaari pyaari Menaka

My Menaka dear

Dear Menaka

Hi Menaka

Menaka oh Menaka

My darling Menaka

Menaka darling

Sweetest Menaka

Goddess Menaka

Luscious Menaka

Menaka delish Menaka

Rup Tera Mustana Menaka...

I had told Karunakaran that in order for me to do justice to a love letter, I needed to know how you looked. He simply said, "She's a babe!" and proceeded
to hand me your photograph before dozing off.

Now I must say that you do look very cute. I can't tell if it's a blot on the snap or you have a mole over the right corner of your lip. In either case, it
is very attractive. I can imagine the mole moving delicately over to the side when you smile. And your wavy hair reminds me of a shampoo commercial; you
would have made a superb model. As for your eyes, they seem very pretty although the left one looks crooked owing to the fact that Karunakaran has been keeping
this picture in his pocket the last few days. I just can't wait to see you in person to give a more thorough rundown on your features. For now, I have taken a shot in the dark. You are a babe all right!

Well, this is about a page now. He will surely sign this and send it to you tomorrow. I hope you have a very very lovely day ahead !.

(Signed Karunakaran)

[Menaka -- Be aware that Karunakaran has this habit of having crushes every other week on a different girl. So if his crush wears off on you, please remember that
I am second in line. My name is Jolly, 5' 10-1/2 ", bad at maths but a pretty decent singer in the bathroom and a Shayar and guitarist too.The day we meet I will start adoring the air you exhale. Cheers.

No comments:

Blog Archive