Wednesday, July 21, 2004

A back....with vengence????

Its been quite sometime me staying away from my blog...guess this is the longest hiatus i have taken from my blog...for all those who think am done and gone...nayy...am back...

Shifting of office premises...and then a sudden shift in residence has kept me on my toes and away from my blog. Thanks to all of u who missed me...

I hope i don't take a break for long now...i have loads of homework though...reading through ur blogs for the past one month. ;)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back - hope u have settled down in the new office and home :)

-JaI

AAA said...

Good to have you back here!

Anonymous said...

(nish) :)

Hemal said...

all those who say they did not miss you are lying!

Teshu said...

Hey hey, don't tell me someone actually missed you :p Just kidding :D So when am I invited to the new house for a party? :))

Ayesha said...

JaI >> thank u...and yes kinda settled down at both places. how are u? am sure ur on top of the world after the performance of ur hero y'day ;)

khush >> thanks dear...how have u been?

nish >> Ahh...the smiling man

Hemal >> i know...no one will miss me.

Tesh >> so back on the blog world? Ur welcome anytime...do u need a invite?

Ganesh >> Yeah all moving out of city and we came in the city...MG road ;)

Anonymous said...

[Toro]
wb...

Anonymous said...

mez good, surviving :), and yes sachin did play a good knock, hoping that he continues this way for the rest of the tournament. HOW have u been?

-JaI

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Sun city amateur radio society Saab reverse gear doctor sucks gay men Zocor+muscle+pain Acne cream tartar Forex+trading+message+boards+or+forums