Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Before I start this post

Before I start this post....I just want to say...How unpredictable life is...How lucky we feel when we get some blessings in disguise...How ungrateful we are...Aren't we humans a big bag of confusion?

Am confused...Am in control...Not about blogging but the way my life is going...Through the crest and troughs....What's right?...What's wrong?...And they only way ...At times I can vent my ire out is on my blog....

I read this poem and realized life is too short to brood over the coming days...And my belief on "live for today" is reinforced...Read this poem "Before I start the poem"..And let me know what you feel for it.

7 comments:

Suhail said...

Wow ...
When I started reading your post, I was about to say, "Welcome back Ayesha ... it's been a long hiatus ... can I help in reducing your bag of confusion?" ...
But after reading this poem ... I don't know what to say ... totally speechless ...
It's an amazing poem. Just amazing. And so shocking ...
Don't know what to say ...

Ayesha said...

Yeah its a wonderful piece....that's why it found a place on my blog. ;)

Unknown said...

Pheww .. am speechless too , but I dont see a mention of Kashmir where nearly 70,000 people have been massacred in the decades long endless violence.

Somshubhra said...

was going to comment, but i see that q up there has already said what i had in mind....

Anonymous said...

Vive La Zapatista...

There is but a moment to stop, for it has gone already.
Does impending gloom have to do with a much publicised corporate deal?
Cheer up...
-Toro

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »