Friday, October 01, 2004

Heartfelt thanks

Poem, Moment of silence, wishes and a cake ...wow what a way to celebrate turning 3. Thanks one and all for the wishes. Do i also request you to please include me too in the moment of silence...my soul needs rest very badly.

And yes blog turned three and not completed 3 years :)))...and i remember the good old days when i used to make a big long post everyday...these days...well lets talk about brighter things in life :))

Thanks everyone...my belief that i should keep blogging has got a boost again...:)


Khush >> Thanks for the cake, when is it reaching me? Are you going to pack some Australian Cookies too ;)...

9 comments:

Green Grass said...

so where is the party at...i got the champagne!!

AAA said...

Oh no no no, you have to come and eat the cake right here at my place! :D Come on over quick :D

sathish said...

wow !! 3 years !! congratulations!! Pass some sweets towards my blog too !!

this reminds me to check out when is my blog's birthday.. I forgot it's birthday !! :)

Suhail said...

Wowie :) Any cake left over from the party?
My tummy is still vacant and seeking nourishment :P

bablu said...

My best wishes on completing ur hatrick.
Keep blogging !!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! 3 years!! Congrats to yor bloggy and you!:) So now,... are you givig an Iftar party...Iknow the party is over but it is Ramadhan ...:))

Anonymous said...

WOW! 3 years!! Congrats to yor bloggy and you!:) So now,... are you givig an Iftar party...Iknow the party is over but it is Ramadhan ...:))

-Aysh

Anonymous said...

(nish:)
U thr

Anonymous said...

Congrats! on completing 3 years of blogging :)
How r u? its been a long time eh?
Take care
Lots of love and hugs!
ferz