Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Day 3 at the blog and the plot is getting thicker and thicker. Whenever there is this little time to think, what do i write next. This....nah...that and no...not that. But then, everything cannot go on the NO list. Apparently, am sure, everything will come on the YES can go list :)

Today i plan to pay a tribute to all my dear pals....A tribute to all those who have made a mark in my life.

God has been very merciful to me. Apart from having giving me wonderful family I have been blessed with a great bunch of friends, and have always made a point to keep in touch with them, so what if that means a call a year. I make it a point to surprize them on their b'days/wedding anniversaries. Its such a great feeling when u meet ur dear pals, cry your heart out and then breathe easy. Atleast for me, my heart would be lighter by many many tones. Friends are your life line they say and they sure are. The foot prints of friendship are left at every person's heart is what i believe in. People come in ur life for a reason or season they say and am happy for having landed up with some lovely friends through the journey of my life.

I can go on and on and on.......but i shall hold my horses here and say. Thanks everyone, for being there in my life, for helping me at every step. I hope we go a long long long way...Till death do u apart (has this become my punch line?). And i hope to get a few more friends with this blog stuff. You can call me Friend-sick person :)

No comments:

Blog Archive