Monday, January 27, 2003

Wishes

Nilesh entered into Holy matrimony yesterday. Wish u a very Happy and Blessed Married life...For obvious reasons, we are not going to have any F1 related posts for quite sometime I guess. :)

Picture this

While driving through the main streets of the Silicon Valley of India, I was treated to a scene, which again put me on the "don't crib” mode. It’s mid day and right in front of me is this mini truck, which is transporting huge iron rods for construction. It’s an open truck and on these iron rods, I find a man sleeping peacefully. The very thought of touching the roads made me jump and here this man sleeping without any worry in the world. I was trailing behind the truck, for there was heavy traffic and was all along trying to see if the person is worried by the blaring sun and the heat generated by the iron rods, but no…. He was having a contented sleep. Dad always used to say, sleep is verly closely related to death, we hardly know whats happening around us when we are asleep. And here was another case to vouch for this theory...

No comments:

Blog Archive