Monday, April 21, 2003

Its a new day...its a new week...yeap am back to work with a renewed level of enthu and energy. Not to mention i had a good weekend, spent lazing in the rustic locales of rural Karnataka. Was at a farm house and the mangoes had my mouth watering...sad they were all unripe...just cannot wait to lay my hands till they are ripe. :)

I open my mail box to be greeted by Mythri's (my dear friend, who keeps showering me with wonderful mails, in spite of me not writing very regularly to her) mail, about her trip to the Callaway Gardens...Amazing set of photographs. Raj (her husband) and she have a penchant for photographing gardens. Check the Travel folder in her Photos Album where, Mythri plays magic with her camera.

Am sure you will fall in love with nature all over again. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive