Wednesday, December 17, 2003

"Strange are the ways of the world and stranger are the ways of men." This is one quote which always comes to my mind come what situation. Wonder who said this, its the most appropriate description of the vague behavior of human being.

Human behavior has always kindled my curiosity. And this is not a recent development, As a year old kid, I tore the first twenty pages of one of the bibles of Psychology, which my aunt has brought for herself. Maybe I was so disgusted with the way it was depicted that I just let my fury on it.

Irrational and illogical behavior gets me on my nerves. I loose my patience when people try to monopolize and get their own way with people. Its not that I let people use me as a scape goat. But my silence at times is taken for granted. Each time I decide, enough is enough, but then I forget sooner than expected, but forgive I do it very very slow.

Going through Ferzana's blog, I was dumb stuck. Though I have been following whats on with her, I have not had the strength to write to her. I just hope that she gets over this sooner than she expects it to get over.

Again, Strange are the ways of life and stranger the ways of men??

No comments:

Blog Archive