Thursday, January 22, 2004

Early morning tele-con

Me (as lost as always) : Hello
X : Hi Ayesha, Me X here How are u?
Me : Am doing well, how are u?
(Background process: Trying to figure why this x is sounding so cheerful, maybe becoz i am ready to blast)x: Tell me who is the contact person for Knowledge Management, you know i want to meet them and check how things are working out at your company?
Me (with a strong tinge of sarcasm in my voice) : Why do u want to know about KM? what would it help you with
X: Well, u may not know, i joined Y Company in the KM and Content Management Team
Me (voice takes a 360 degree turn): Ohh...i did not know,
X (sounding apologetic) : Oh is it? (gives me the details)

Well, this is me and my trail and errors with matching names to voices off late, Wasn't this bad, shows that age is catching up with me :(. The voice X who called this morning is very similar to one Z, who coincidently share the same name, and much to my surprise their voices also match....Uparwale, yeh kya chakar hai?

Anyways, this is just an example of me and my lost self...If anyone finds me somewhere, please let me know :(
Meanwhile read this article by JOHN BUCHANAN , till i find myself

No comments: