Thursday, May 06, 2004

This morning, Radio City played the evergreen, ever-wonderful, ever-romantic, song from Silsila..."Yeh kahan aagaye hum, yunhi saath saath chalte...". The weather cloudy, the light breeze and the song just blended so well giving it the perfect start to the cloudy morning....from then on, am completely hooked on to songs from that movie.

I am going to be cribbing if I say, its criminal to be working on such a lovely day. Why don't corporate's have summer vacation? As a kid I hated vacations, becoz I had no where to go, and now I long for vacations...what contradiction in life...anyways Life is beautiful :))

The below quote was sent as a Quote of the day from someone in wipro, reached me after going all over the world ;)

Usually when people are sad and angry over something, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. Holding on to anger, resentment and hurt only gives you tense muscles, a headache and a sore jaw from clenching your teeth. Forgiveness gives you back the laughter and the lightness in your life.

Malcolm X (1925 - 1965), Malcolm X Speaks, 1965

No comments: