Wednesday, December 15, 2004

A bundle of emotions

Am absolutely overwhelmed...i mean, i never knew so many people would b stopping by my blog after my "Classic Come back"...geee...Thanks pals...u guys made my day. I promise to be more regular...and its a real promise...unlike the political ones. ;)

Was at a religious talk last evening, where the speaker, Dr. Israr Ahmed said, personal conviction is what makes up for your belief in your faith. I believe this "Personal Conviction" holds good for every aspect of life? It was a evening well spent, and i hope to be there this evening as well.

Let me just remind you, my car celebrates it first birthday today (Happy birthday to my car)...and should i again reiterate that am in love with the little thing? And let me tell u, gifts are expected, in cash and not kind.....mean me...u bet i am ;)

6 comments:

AAA said...

I've stopped by your blog ever since you started it! :D Now, that's a long time :D

And happy birthday to your lil car ;) :D Hehe. I would like very much to have a car. Fingers crossed :D

Arun said...

Hi there! Good to see you back.

Remember once I said old bloggers never die... :)

And happy birthday to the baby with '5 gears'! he he :)

Green Grass said...

Do u have a Maruti? thts the only car i know the wud refer to as little..;) All good things come in small packs i believe so..ahemm ;)

Unknown said...

happy b'day 2 ur lil white alto :). BTW I missd the comeback post.. glad to see you back in the blogworld.

Swami Antar Anveshi said...

Happy Birthday! By the way, did you buy a new car? Mine turned one just a week ago. Visiting you after a long time.

Anonymous said...

Gear up, old girl! And MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! ;-)