Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Brooding

How many times have you faced questions like?

What the hell am I doing with myself?
Am I taking the right path?
Should I be planning for my future...or lets take it when it comes?

Etcetc...am sure all of us go through these rounds of questions, from the time we have gathered out sense and have had the caliber of taking decisions and this process will go on till we loose our breath. We go through various crests, troughs, tides, highs, lows and what not of life, where each experience is marvelous, but once out of it, we crib, not appreciating what's the lesson loved of it.

Well, am I sounding like one of the new age guru's who teach lots of funda....phewww.....no no no...Just that, my head is as always filled with question and the wanderer in me says...Chakde...Live life King (Queen) Size and just chillll.

Strange are the ways of the world...true?
U bet it is....me is the biggest stranger of them all :)))

4 comments:

AAA said...

I am in the middle of asking myself those three questions that you asked. Having finished Uni, I feel like I am stuck in the middle of nowwhere, with no directions on how to go on, or where to go. I know what I want to do one day but the next day I am not sure.... god help me :D

Anonymous said...

At times, I've got nothing but questions; at other times, all I have is answers without questions attached.

The crests, troughs, highs, lows, apogees, zeniths are just part of a divine plan. As soon as I figure out what the plan is all about, I can quit thinking. Yes?

You ain't a stranger, at all. :P

bablu said...

Well live life Kingsize Queen!!!
The more U bother abt. the world, the more the world will bother you. Bole toh tension lene ka nahi ? Kya Tension dene ka. Cheers.
BTW - that was a lovely ghazal, may I know who is the shaher/singer ?

Anonymous said...

Glad tidings to all strangers!