Saturday, August 20, 2005

Return!!!

This must be my longest hiatus from blogging.. I started writing many a things many a times, but one thought came back to my mind again and again. Do I really want to share all my feeling and thoughts out with the world...why should I????

Much has happened with me over the past few months, incidents have taught me that nothing is permanent in this world and what we see is not actually what you get. My morale has been badly bruised, but a few things have got me back to living life the way it is.

I hope to get back to being a regular....a promise I have made again and again and broken at my own free wish and will...One more reason I return...my blog celebrates its birthday soon...Gifts accepted :)))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

atara..woh tara ..har tara...and found this blog tara today. Like those shayaris and Ghazals that u put up here. This is one of my favourite blog always.

heretic said...

Hoi! You've just won 10 free comments! :))

Good to see ya back. More on the coonoor post there...

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! lick cum from panties body building fitness magazine Lamictal addiction3f Gay pre teen boys Spyware doctor rating alisha klass cum