Wednesday, September 21, 2005

End Journey

One of our colleagues passed away today. The guy was on vacation from on-site, while driving trough the roads of God's own country, devil's own people in the form of state road transport bus driver, collided with his car. For nearly 7 weeks, he was in the ICU and this noon succumbed. Just when he was showing signs of life, the Creator had other plans for him.

This was the second accident case at our work place, about 2 weeks back, we lost another of a colleague in a freak accident case, that man was to get married in the next 10 days.

Death is such a leveler. It snubs life without warning. We live such a fast track life, where we plan life for the next 25 years, without a clue what the next 25 days, 25 hours, 25 mins or 25 seconds hold for us.

Speaking of death, I wonder how would all my blogging friends know, when I die?. Maybe I leave my blogger id and password in my will. Why this thought, don't ask me?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The same thought struck me a few days back, I dont have an answer yet.

bablu said...

Sorry to hear about your colleague. May his soul rest in eternal peace. Amen.

Deep said...

I remember this from movie 'Anand'
"Hum sub is rangmanch ki katputhliya hai.. kab .. kise.. "

Don worry.. life should go on.

Anonymous said...

Hight time i opened this lovely blog but..melancholy spread over here.Got to tug along with life..
Come back happy.

Ayesha said...

q >> Guess more than often we face this question :)

Gans >> Dukhi nahi...and yes life goes on...but these things have to be given a thought

Bablu >> Ameen to that

deep >> thanks :)

sumy >> will eb abck...witha bang ;)