Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Kuch Tabiyat Aisi apni

The past few days have been a roller coaster ride. while work and study have a habit of keeping me busy, I have been getting quite busy and active with my professional.
On one hand I am helping my alma matter put up a workshop exclusively for students, on the other I have been delivering lectures at my Library School. Ahem! yes, Last Saturday, an unfortunate crowd of about 60 people, comprising of library school students, Information professionals, and consultants in Information world, had to bear me for nearly hour and quarter. I spoke, rather, led them through a few useful links which they can use in their day-to-day professional affairs. end result, I got invited to another institute to give their managers some gyan. Aint I happening? ;)

Last week I was also a part of the first time summit in India, which brought together, the stakeholders of information Industry, the creators, the distributors and the users. apart from listening to luminaries, I had my good share of fun. Ofcourse I did some hard work, I was the official reporter for the Summit. Am making a small report to be published in a magazine (hopefully)...same shall be shared once I get a nod from them...wish me luck!

And a couplet for those who have got used to my shayari :-D

Kuchh Tabiyat Hi Mili Thi Aisi
Ki Chain Se Jeene Ki Surat Na Hui
Jis Ko Chaaha Usey Apna Na Sake
Jo Mila Uss Se Mohabbat Na Hui

5 comments:

Unknown said...

way to go girl :) keep it up

heretic said...

Wah wah! Damn impressive already. Wonder if you'll look back at this post a few years from now and say this was the start of a brilliant career. :-)

Ayesha said...

q: Thanks a lot grampa, howdy these days?

heretic: Eiipss please dont get impressed, makes me panicky...:)

Anonymous said...

Samjatha ki mai hi ek nirala kitabdar hoon
Aj google ke bubble ne dikhaya kuch aur;

Ab jana ki mai aap jaisa kitabdar nahi hoon
kyon ki aysha ka hai andazey bayan aur.

an Asian-India librarian in Toronto, mt2222@yahoo.com

M Taher said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.