Tuesday, September 09, 2003

A milestone

Very hesitantly I took this path, wondering where it would lead me. I was very apprehensive about the track for it a road not taken by many. But as I began my journey through an unknown land, I smile at the thoughts of the adventure that is awaiting me. As I reach a certain milestone, I look back and see that I am not alone, so many familiar faces, most of whom have walked along with me, been with me during my happy moments and sad. Images of life spanning over a lifetime.

A year of blogging for me and I am happy I took the path less traveled, Maltesh was one who introduced me to this fantastic world, Thanks buddy. Have survived many attempts of quitting this wonderful world, but I go on, for there are miles to go before I sleep!

It might not be exactly 365 days of blogging, I have skipped many days at a stretch, but then it has been a sustained attempt at keeping my blog alive and awake.

Happy birthday blog :)

No comments:

Blog Archive