Thursday, October 30, 2003

Last evening, i saw a couple of guys, who were reading out a letter to one of the Gorkha's. I just could not stop myself from standing there and observing these three characters, the ones who were reading were trying their best to get the voice of the writer, the one listening was the person to watch. The sea of emotions on his face, from the smile of contention to the questioning look, the nodding of the head and the yes i agree with u look. It was a fascinating view.

That's when i realise that i probably look the same when i read my mails and just cannot stop the emotions flowing on my face, possibly someone watches these changes on my face and probably smiles...just the way i did looking at these kewl dudes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking as far as something that singular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were all over 330 dollars on every page. But for all I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are about 330 dollars on every site. But definitively I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

Blog Archive