Wednesday, December 11, 2002

My heights of forgetfulness or do u call it absent-mindedness...Read and then let me know if its foolishness, absent-mindedness or plain forgetfulness. These are the samples; they can get worse at times.

Put the key in the ignition and hunt all across the world saying, where the hell are my keys?
Prop the sun glass on ur head and ask for where are my glasses, I just left them here.
Fire printouts and just forget to pick them from the printer.
Get so engrossed in reading a book, that u forget that there is milk boiling all over the kitchen (I do this time and again)
Safely keep the papers in the Locker and hunt for it in all possible places, except the locker.

Will update the list as and when i remember. ;)

Its not that I have a real bad memory, but then I miss small thing at times when I am deep in thot or when my mind is engrossed in deep activity. Guess it part of the learning process.

No comments:

Blog Archive