Tuesday, June 10, 2003

A sorry face

"There used to be a girl called Ayesha, do u know if she is alive?"
"Doston se baat na karna, khairiyat na pooch na, call na karna... aap to aise na the"
"Suna tha, waqt ke saath bahut kuch badal jata hai...magar aap mein itna badlaw, yeh nahi soocha tha..."
"Don't sacrifice your life to work and ideals. The most important things in life are human relationships..."

These are a few samples of the messages/mails, which I have been receiving from the past few weeks. And each time I hear or read these words, I realize that, I am committing a blunder, which is not excusable. When I look back I realize that I have been neglecting my friends, my dear blog, all the TP that I used to do, being bindass etc etc. Well, life took a massive jerk after Dad's death, and the thots are yet to get back to normal, its not an easy task to start life without a parent. Friends have been a great support during these tiring time and I have been nasty by being cold towards them.

All I would say is Sorry guys...u shall find ur friend back in form very soon....

No comments:

Blog Archive