Thursday, March 11, 2004

For whatever reasons I thought I was in total control of my bad temper. I was telling myself great, long gone are the day when a silly simple thing would flare my temper, I congratulated myself for having become a good, matured(???) adult. But the party didn't last long, all the fancy trips that I took myself were a waste or to say short-lived. I thought I was a very adjusting person, but nah....from Monday I have been letting out my ire in each and everyone who is trying to make things difficult for me. I am a person who has not imbibed "impossible" or "cannot be done" word or attitude in my fabric of life.

I am reminded of the line from Alchemist, which says, when u set to achieve something the whole world conspires against U. Thankfully the temper flaring has remained to the confines to my work place, the rest of the world does not seem to face it. To make things easy, I am lying low these days, silence prevails when I reach home (for once), and ofcourse my best friends, my books, give me great company. Thanks to all the various book fairs I keep visiting on and off.

Oh yes, in all this confusion, I remembered that I have another blog, my foodie corner, have updated after half a year...give me ur inputs :)

No comments:

Blog Archive