Friday, March 26, 2004

I have been running an errand for a friend whose happily tucked away in Europe. He has problems with his credit card company, and I am his PRO here dealing with those people, who for a change are kewl people, who give a ear to the problem. Unlike many of the rest, who just refuse to talk to u with courtesy.

Our mode of operation is like this: He sends me details via mail, I call the bank, and write back to this guy with the details. One such mail, I took the pain of writing the entire transcript, clearly stating what is required from him. My dear friend writes back saying...I didn't understand anything. I was zapped, I wrote it again with clear instructions and small details. to which the reply I got is..." Its not u ... its the basic matter of the sexes.... which man has understood what a women has said !!!"...if at all this guy had made the statement in front of me, he would have got such a kick, which he would remember all life...

After all the natak I do with the bank, this is what I get to hear....Well i guess we bear everything with friends. All in the game ;)

No comments:

Blog Archive