Monday, March 08, 2004

Ramana asked me "Does ur heart beat faster sometimes?" and I replied "My heart beat has never been slow"...this wasn't a personification of myself. I have realised off late that there has to be excitement else I am as good as a dead person.

Moving onto some good things in life...Main Hoon na Audio is surely rocking...After the lovely "Kal ho na ho" magic, the magic trio King Khan-Javed Akhtar-Sonu nigam have come up with a beauty in the title track of Main Hoon na. Anu Mallik has done a wonderful job as always. The song is mesmerising, and not to mention I have been hooked onto it from the past week or so. Its soothing, and easy on the ears. No high pitch, no heavy beats. Infact the entire album has a oldist touch to it. A very recommended listen.

Agar koi problem ho toh...Main hoon na...!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive