Wednesday, October 09, 2002

The days seem to be moving rather slowly this week. Its still Wednesday and three full days away from the weekend. Next Tuesday is holiday and i plan to bunk work on Monday...gee the feeling itself is so great. I hope i don't get a call from office and am to get back to work..No God No...don't let this happen please.

Past two weeks have been reunion week, have been receiving mails from old pals, the not really remembered, and not really forgotten type. But its a great feeling when a mail pops in and says, Hey how r u doing.....long time no hear? General trend is the mails keep coming in for a week or two or three and then, screeeccchhhhh! again a grinding halt. Why does this happen at times? But we have promised that we shall not do that this time. I have become pretty bad in replying to mails these days, but i hope to get back to my good old days of sending a prompt reply as soon as i read the mail. :)

I remember the days when i used to write letters every day to each one of my friends, all the chaps at the post office were my pals as well. The postman used to tell me, "Even if ur dad does not have any letters, u got one everyday", and when i never had a letter, he used to give me a villanous smile and say no letter for u today. The impatient bum i am, could never wait till 11 a.m for the postman to coem home, during vacations, i used to run across to the post office and collect my mail. I still have all those letters with me, one box full of them and the day i open my Pandora's box, i shut myself from the entire world. The smell and the yellowness of the paper, the fading ink, makes it even more worthy to be stored. Then came the e-mails, but i still love to write letter and post them and wait for the postman to deliver them at my mail box.

Memories and memories, that's what life is full off....sweet and bitter.

No comments:

Blog Archive