Friday, October 25, 2002

I changed my blog template yesterday and I guess I goofed with the comments link. From morning I was under the impression that the comment site is down or some crap. But then suddenly during the training I realised that it was a goof up on my side. Goofus the rufus is what a friend of mine calls me. Anyways, the loss has been mine I have lost all the comments which may have been posted on my blog. These small notes, which are left are of great importance. Yes, when u see there are 0 comments, u do frown for a while, but then hey! life's beautiful and smile, that's not the end of it is a constant reminder.

This morning I was walking across office and saw our receptionist, Annie, the best front desk executive any company can have, standing with a lost look. The look was a typical, "The Sky is about to fall and I cannot do anything" kinds. I walked across and woke her from her dream and asked her what's up and she gave a tired smile (at about 11 a.m. not very early in the day as well). I told her hey! Smile, life is beautiful and its not the end of the world. And there she was her beaming self. Small things matter in life I guess and she was gushing saying Thanks buddy! What really touched me was her instant smile. My one wish in life is to spread happiness to people and see that no one is sad and gloomy. Live life as it comes and see how beautiful things are.

How really nice it is when we are having a bad day and some one tries to make us smile? Its a real effort though to get people out of gloomy state of mind. There are people who instantly smile, like our dear Annie, who didn't spare even an second to smile back. And there are people, who just don't want to get out of their troubles and enjoy the expanse of life. There are another set of people who smile even though they go through bad patch in life. It's all in ur hands as to how u face life is what i have learnt.

I keep passing through all these phases and most of the time, i hear my inner self telling me, looks this is not done, come on. U got to face it. Many people in my life have always made me smile. My brothers are the one's who take the honour for nursing me like a kid of their own. I just cannot imagine life without them. I shall wait for them to give me a go ahead and then proceed with things i need to do. They are the best things that could happen to me. Thanks dear Brothers.

Friends of mine are also people who show that they love and care. Maltesh is one person, who has always made me smile, when i am passing through a bad patch. Though we have only communicated through mails, but we are good buddies and we, atleast i fall back on him for advice...though I am 5 days elder to him. A bone of contention with us is this five days. We always fight about who is mentally more matured and he loves to call me Ms.Tantrum,

On one particular day, i was at my best low mood, i had a major fight with my family and i carried my mood to work. I was not my regular happy self and it was pretty evident. That day, there was this someone who did all possible things to get me out of my lousy mood and make me smile. Come to think of it, I had just got to know him, and here was this guy cheering me up. I shall forever remember that day, both for my fight with the family and for the effort which was done to make me smile. I hope u are reading this Bala, becoz that's u, who i was mentioning about.

And there are Poornima, Shyvon who have always been such great buddies and i guess they need a award for having tolerated me and my cribs. There are so many other people i can go on thanking, and i have decided that i shall write a daily blog on various friends i have. Will make them happy na?

Am pretty excited over the weekend, because Poornima is coming to India after 15 months from UK. I just cannot stop gushing over the next few days when i can sit with her and chat to my heart's content. Ofcourse she will not be happy upon hearing that i have made many more new friends. She hates it when i tell her that i got new friends, but then she joins the band wagon and there we are a new team again. She is a darling. She is on a short trip, but i am sure we will have a nice time together.

I started writing this blogs, on some topic and as always i have drifted. Me and my habits will never be mended. Heres signing off for the week, wishing all those who read a happy weekend

No comments:

Blog Archive