Thursday, October 10, 2002

Lazy, lethargic, sluggish, idle....that defines my mood today. It began from the minute I woke up. It has been raining all through the night and u can as well understand what great mood u would be in to walk up. I just wanted to coil deep inside the mattress and sleep to my heart's content. But duty calls said the inner me and I relented.

Came to work and as always, finished the Crossword (easy one...hee hee...) as is the habit every morning. After that it has been work as always. Had to burn a few CD's and I did that in no time. Went out for lunch, had a sumptuous meal (chicken biryani and prawn manchurian), man don't ask me how I feel after eating the heavy and spicy food. I could feel the fumes out of my ear. Hey tell me, don't we have a blog dedicated to food and food lovers....a la Jughead.

Everyone in office seem to have this lazy bug bite them, I can see one guy sitting on two chairs, like Jug head snoring on his hammock.....:) and guess what he is doing, busy sending SMS. That's such a bug I tell u, SMS can eat your half your cell bills.

Best part of today was this Best Pal poll which is doing rounds in the company. I saw that my name has been nominated, among a bunch of some 15 names (we are close to 650 people across the globe). One person from these 15 shall be conferred the "Best Pal" Award, which is a citation and Dinner for two. I could see myself smiling; wow I got loads of friends across the company. And guess what, about 10-15 of them came and told me that they have voted for me. Gee I am feeling so happy. For a while the lazy feeling has gone to the land of no return. And yes the TGIF feeling has already sunk in. Rather has been there from yesterday. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive